Monday, December 12, 2011

GINGERBREAD HOUSE WEEKEND

I hope you had a lovely weekend! We made our annual gingerbread house over the weekend. A family affair.
I used the template from Adriano Zumbo's whacky gingerbread house of Masterchef fame.
Photobucket
We tiled the roof with homemade freckles as per his instructions and then with the "help" of a three year old, we just stuck lollies all over the sides. Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
 I don't see Adriano selling it in his patisserie,  but it's built with a whole lotta love! Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This gingerbread house is simply great! I never succeed in doing such pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Franceschina, I hope you're inspired to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a gingerbread house last week and since then have been told to look up Adriano Zumbo. This lead me right to your version of the gingerbread house. You've done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriano's creations are amazing, I fail to do him justice, but it's the fun and the time spent together that counts right? : )

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )