Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mackenzie Birth Announcement

Polkadot Prints BA008_Emilypromo
What a little cutie! I can almost smell that soft baby hair from here! I wanted to share some baby love with you today. This is my 'Mackenzie' design and is probably the most popular birth announcement card in my store.  Little 'Emily''s mum just so happens to be a photographer...what a beautiful muse!


Come back tomorrow as I have Christmas prints to share with you! Thanks to those of you who have been patiently waiting.


(Real name has been changed for privacy)

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )