Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Canadian Thanksgiving in Australia :: Packaging & table setting

Give Thanks Wall print for Canadian Thanksgiving
It was months ago now, but I was looking through my photos and realised I hadn't even loaded these pics off my camera, let alone share them with the world.

One tradition we have kept alive from our time in Canada is Canadian Thanksgiving (a little earlier than the USA equivalent). So back in October, we invited some good friends over, had a potluck with turkey, roast and all the sides and celebrated all we had to be thankful for.

When all the food was eaten and all the kids were quietly watching a movie, the grown ups all sat around and each shared something we were thankful for, and something we were praying and hoping for the year ahead. People really shared heart stuff and it was a great night. And that's what it's all about. When hosting an event, it's always the people over the food. The stories over the styling. And the conversation and being present, over the perfectly folded napkin.
I am looking forward to sitting with the same bunch of people next year and hearing how their plans and dreams have come about.

We truly do have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thinking we should start a movement here in Australia to get this thanksgiving business on the national holiday list! Beats halloween any day : )


Sources: 
Give Thanks gold foil wall poster
Plate circle & box labels - email me
Leftover Boxes

Thanksgiving Table Setting Thanksgiving Table Decor Canadian Thanksgiving Cookie box Canadian Thanksgiving leftover pack Thanksgiving Packaging label

22 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Absolutely love the photos...it's pictures like these that puts a smile on my face :)
    I'm from the UK, and think that Thanksgiving should be appreciated here as well, we often forget to pause life and just appreciate what and who we have in our lives.
    Thank you xx

    rosegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Absolutely love the photos...it's pictures like these that puts a smile on my face :)
    I'm from the UK, and think that Thanksgiving should be appreciated here as well, we often forget to pause life and just appreciate what and who we have in our lives.
    Thank you xx

    rosegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable thankful snaps for the post "PACKAGING & TABLE SETTING". I am also a creative guy in packaging settings. I think i should try your awesome ideas. Nicely shared.. great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog, Thanks for sharing great article.
    You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.
    Keep posting like this informative articles.
    Thank you.

    From: Field Engineer
    Get to know about Cloud Architect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zhenjiang Licho Technology Co., Limited is a Leading LED tube manufacturer in china that specializes in long life and energy-efficient products for industrial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jiangxi Chuangsheng Packaging Machinery Co., Limited is one of the Leading Auto Printing Machines suppliers in China. The superior quality of the print, easy to adjust, simple operation for multicolor are some of the reasons why our Machines are the most trusted ones of the automated printing industry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture tells us a lot but post is also important. That's why, you have to know about SEO website copywriting and its techniques because it also help you to rank on website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!! 한국야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting 한국야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content! 야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    국산야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  11. repeat post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks For sharing such valuable information. Really it is a great post.
    Freelance Marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  13. 안전보장 다양한플레이 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helpful and interesting too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An impressive share, I just now with all this onto a colleague who was conducting a little analysis during this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I truly like your technique of writing a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Having read this I thought it was really informative

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very nice blog and informative.

    ReplyDelete

  20. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. Its great

    ReplyDelete

  21. Update more information about this related blog

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )