Saturday, March 16, 2013

DESIGN LOVE :: TRAFIQ

 photo 130312_TrafiqBranding_zps939d74a5.jpg I've been looking at some packaging sites lately. I really need to allocate some design time to doing some more myself. (The old 'too many ideas and not enough time') I do love me some snazzy packaging though. And I know I'm not alone in knowing first hand, that clever packaging can sell anything!

This food packaging for Trafiq is so much fun. A cigarette packet for hot chips, and burger packaging that opens up to be your own plate. Clever, clever!

I hope you've got some fun weekend plans. I'm in need of some recharge. So hopefully I will get some downtime in there somewhere. Hope you have a good one : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )