Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WINDOW DISPLAYS

When people say they get creative inspiration from everywhere, I can totally relate. A walk through West Edmonton Mall last week had me admiring all the different window displays. Just love the tangible arty-looking ones and think how they can inspired a colour palette, a DIY idea, a dessert table background or party space.
These are a few that caught my eye. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Really liking these ombre dipped cups - these photos don't do it justice.Photobucket
And while not a display as such, I really like this stencilling concept for an indoor space. I can't wait for some sans-kids time to leisurely browse inside these shops too!Photobucket
Images :: American Apparel // Pinkberry // J.Crew // WEM // Club Monaco // Scotch & Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )