Friday, November 11, 2011

PARTY WALLPAPER

Photobucket
Party wallpaper is perfect for behind a dessert table and for creating a strong theme for your party space. Stuck to a surface with blue tack or double sided tape it has a huge 'wow' factor when your guests walk in!
Photobucket Photobucket
I used a wallpaper last year at Levi's party and also behind the Spud bar. And good news is I can now print them cheaper, so that saving is passed on to you! (Save $80!!).
I have started to design wallpapers that match each of my collections and they are available in my store. I'm slowly adding them, so if you're favourite isn't yet listed, just email me!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm hoping to get a couple of projects started and a couple of photoshoots done after this busy week. Not to mention some quality time with the Dave & Levi. Enjoy! xo

{Images :: Levi's Plane Party & Spud Bar Space Party - Polkadot Prints
:: Tiffany Party - Leo & Bella}

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )