Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TWINE WINNER

I've been tempted to pipe up and comment on some of your fabulous ideas on how to use the twine balls, but I didn't want to upset the random draw! Lots of you suggested using them for Christmas, so I look forward to seeing what you make!
Thank you so much for all your kind comments, it truly made my weekend and now I feel like a crafting genius! :)

Without further ado...a drum roll for the sampler pack... 
Photobucket


Jamie, your twine pack will be on it's way from The Twinery soon. And keep your eyes peeled over at The Twinery blog for the winner of the grand prize!

Thanks again friends! 

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the twine balls idea, loved it so much and it was my daughter's birthday so what could I do but make some.. they turned out rather more egg shaped than balls but so much fun. And my 15yo loved them so thanks again.

    (also blogged about them and put in a link back to here - http://vanillascraps.blogspot.com/) x

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )