Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gary's 50th Dessert Table

Sharnel from Sharnel Dollar Designs & I were sitting talking about a joint Christmas project recently, when she whips out this Ralph Lauren wallpaper and started talking about an event she was working on for a gentleman's 50th birthday. Next thing I know, we're talking ideas and I am working on some custom printables for it!...
A few weeks later, and she creates this stunning table! You may have seen it featured on Amy Atlas yesterday. I love it! It's quite unusual to see a masculine looking dessert table, but Sharnel has done it with style. Maybe it's the beginning of things to come...
I love the colours, the simple and stylish feel. And those cookie favours in bags...totally my fave. Another gorgeous design, Sharnel, this is now my new favourite of your events!
SDD_50th Birthday
SDD_50th Birthday2
The amazing photography is by Naomi V Photography - love your work Naomi!
Sharnel also has a new online store with gorgeous products for your next celebration! Check out her range here
Nautical Tent fold labels are available in my store.

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )