Monday, March 31, 2014

I'M BACK! & SHOP SALE

Polkadot Prints 20% off Stationery Sale When life throws a curve ball and there is a lot of change, I feel like I crave the familiar design work I do even more than usual. I think it's the sense of normal, the familiar, the 'I know how this works' that just feels good. There's been a whole new juggle when it comes to welcoming another newborn into our family, and I want to share on that more in a different post.

But, today is all about getting back into freelance work and re-opening my shop! What a privilege to be able to care for my kids and put something back into our family budget without leaving home. Truly, I love it.

So get excited! It's been about a year since I've had a sale, and so I thought nows a good a time as any! Back from 'maternity leave' and ready to start designing and creating personalised stationery for you again!

This week I am having 20% off my shop...on everything! That's right, invitations, birth announcements, custom stickers, even wedding stationery.
So spread the word, head on over (enter HAPPY20 at the checkout for the discount to apply)

Grab yourself a deal for the events coming up in your world over the next few months!
Happy party planning : )

3 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )