Thursday, May 9, 2013

GLUTEN & ALLERGY FOOD PICKS :: SHOP NEWS

Gluten & Allergy Free Food Picks | by Polkadot Prints photo
I mentioned last week that I have recently found out I have some food allergies. It's a little depressing, I'll admit, but I am determined it not to let the joy of food be lost and hosting parties can still happen! So  please enter my latest shop addition - the Allergy Food Pick

These are new to my shop, can be shipped world wide. 
There are two pack options: 

Gluten Free 12 pk
Allergy Free Mixed 12 pk (inclues two of each; sugar, dairy, gluten, wheat, nut & egg free)

If you are a fellow party host-er, or a creator of beautiful dessert tables, you will most likely be aware of the unfortunate increase in food allergies. With these food picks you need not fear! These allergy alerts will add to your food display and make it really clear to your guests which foods are a-ok to enjoy!

Please let me know if you have any questions about them or if there is a specific allergy you were after and I will be happy to help you out!

Note: the Cupcakes in this shoot are completely allergy free and the recipe can be found here. The icing recipe is from this book. 
Gluten & Allergy Free Food Picks | by Polkadot Prints photo Gluten & Allergy Free Food Picks | by Polkadot Prints photo Gluten & Allergy Free Food Picks | by Polkadot Prints photo Gluten & Allergy Free Food Picks | by Polkadot Prints photo
Images // Copyright to Polkadot Prints

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see these come to fruition! lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ros...you were my initial inspiration!...and maybe a little prophetic in me needing them myself! : )

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )