Monday, January 30, 2012

THANK YOU!

Hey all, happy Monday! I just wanted to say a big thank you so much for all your kind words of congratulations on the arrival of Ellie. We're slowly finding our new "normal" and enjoying our little girl. We had a newborn and family shoot with Etta Photography a week ago (you may have seen a peek on Facebook!) Here's a little taste...I can't wait to see them all and share with you!
Photobucket Photobucket
I'm hoping to get back into regular blogging and updating of my shop this week. It feels good to get back into the creative zone! I'm currently working on the new re-brand for Polkadot Prints at the moment and have some new fun designs ready for 2012!

I love that you read and enjoy the craftiness that goes on here. Thank you for every comment and word of encouragement & enthusiasm, it really means a lot to me. I'm inspired by you. So thank you!
Jordan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )