Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SPONSOR LOVIN'

I wanted to introduce you to these amazing mum's in business, my lovely sponsors, who have some great discounts for you today. Enjoy and happy shopping...!

Photobucket
Pauline is the lady behind The Party Studio, a cute online store of...you guessed it...party goods! From baking cups to party decor, she has you covered. I love that she stocks some different items such as glassine bags and cute chalkboard peg tags (my favourite product!).

Pauline is generously giving you 15% off everything in her store for the coming week. Just enter POLKA at the checkout for the discount. (Expires 24th Aug)

The Party Studio :: Shop | Facebook | Blog

Photobucket
Grace Designs is an Etsy store full of pretty accessories from the everyday to weddings. I love Ros' attention to detail in her hair accessories using felt, lace, beading, feathers and vintage supplies. Her work is stunning. Each item is handmade by this very creative mama!

Ros is giving you 20% off her entire store for this month. Just enter polkadotprints20 at the checkout to receive the discount on your order.

Grace Designs :: Shop | Facebook | Blog

.......................................

Thanks so much girls, and happy shopping peeps!

{Things are growing in leaps and bounds here at Polkadot Prints and I'd love to work with businesses that fit in with the vibe here on the blog. If you're wanting more info on sponsorship, please email me for advertising details! }

1 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Also see my website: Full Statement

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )