Monday, September 12, 2011

SPONTANEOUS LIVING

Photobucket
I'm feeling a little young and spontaneous today as we've decided to make the most of a break between Dave's work contracts, and take a little mini holiday! Woohoo! We're off to the beach for a couple of nights...mid-week. Did you get that? Not even the weekend! We never do this kind of thing, so I'm really looking forward to a little breather before we head into the last few months of the year. Just what the doctor ordered I think. See you on the other side!

{Any shop Orders made in the next two days will be sent on Friday 16th Sept - thanks friends!}

Image The Fullness of Joy via Pinterest

Note:: This was the alternate picture depicting summer - funny right? Funnier still because that round green belly is probably what I will be looking like in my maternity bathers! Now that will be a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )